Sunday, June 04, 2006

Weekend Wrap Up

So the post that comes before this one is really from this past Wednesday. Since I can't get to this site at work anymore I have had to write my post as a draft in my email & then copy them to the blog. Trivial, I know, but I find that if I don't get my thoughts down I'll lose them & that was the whole reason I was suppose to get this blog in the first place, right?
As you all know I've bee trying to get a car & it's the first time I have had to do anything like this before by myself, fort of. I've been thinking a lot lately & I really don't know where I would be without Queue's help. Like for the serious she's helped me more than I care to admit & I will never be able to repay her no matter how hard I try. This whole car thing has got me somewhat distraught. I really want a car, hell I really need a car. I just didn't think buying a car would be this hard. I'm entirely too pessimistic to do this. I hate to admit it, but this has been the month of reflection. I've never bought a car before. This is going to be my first big purchase. I think car dealer sign away their souls when they get the job. Cause the dealer I've been trying to go through has been really adamant about putting me in a cars that are total crap. I will be the first to say that I don't know a whole lot about cars, not really. I know what I like & what I don't. What I'm willing to pay for & what I'm not. However at this point I just want them to either tell me they can get me the car I'm looking for or give me back the down payment check I wrote them so I can start my search all over again. Don't worry it was on;y $30.
Work is work, nothings changed much there. It was my first week back after my surgery & I gotta say my company will hire just about anybody. I say that because I have met the new training class that got out after I left & they are some of the rudest, most ghetto folks I've ever worked with. My manager got assigned to a different project for reasons I cannot divulge. And all of the 'seasoned' associates are leaving for other jobs on a weekly bases. There is mad overtime that, frankly, I'm too tire to work but will do so so I can get out of my friends house before we no longer like each other. That would be tragic.
I need to go back to last Sunday for a minute because I'm a total psycho. My friend Enoch asked me to do admin work for this film competition next weekend which I don't mind doing but my resources are a little limited. Anyway, I was really mean to Jerry, Queue's husband, without really meaning to be. I needed some copies for a meeting that couldn't be started without them & in the process of having to swallow my limitations I was inadvertently mean to Jerry. Not really his fault because I know he has a short attention span & unless he does what ever you ask him too right then he'll move on to something else & completely forget about what he was doing for you. Not intentionally of course but I find that the more creative you are the higher your ADD is. I'm starting to worry about my friendship with Que. I would hate to think I'm wearing out my welcome but I've been in her house now for almost two months. Her house is literally Grand Central Station. There is always people coming into & out of their house. They've got to be sick of it, I know I would be. I think their hearts are just too big. They want to help everybody & Queue has this I -need-to-take-care-of -everybody disease that I think her family takes advantage of. I'm starting to think I'm taking advantage but I don't know how. I'm still trying to be as inconspicuous as I possibly can be. This must be what it's like to live in a big close nit family. I'm not that close with my real family & that's partly my fault. I haven't decided yet if that's a good thing or a bad thing.
No matter what I will post something all next week. I have a feeling I'm going to need it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home