Tuesday, May 02, 2006

5 minutes with Spoken

5 minutes with Spoken

If money didn't matter what would you do with your life? I would spend my life learnng foreign languages & then going to those countries to live for at least 2 years taking pictures & emersing myself in the different cultures

What's the biggest misconception about you? That I'm intimidating & a snob. I think I'm just direct. Direct & won't accept anything less than what I feel I deserve.

Beauty or brains? Brains. Beauty fads, & anyone who says other wise has probably had plastic surgery so their beauty isn't pure anymore.

What is your weapon of choice? Jedi mind trick, the 1 inch punch, and/or the 12 step death combo from Kill Bill 2

Who was your first celebrity crush? Sphen (?) from Voltron. I know he was a cartoon but he was really cute. Don't judge me :)

What's your family's nickname for you? Mostly it's Niescee ( I chose how I wanted it spelled). Although the younger cousins call me Niece or Ni Ni.

What is your most embarrassing guilty pleasure? Potatoes. I love potatoes. French fries, mashed, baked,smashed, fried. I know it one of the few vegatables that aren't that healthy for you but I could eat them every day & be totally content. Diebetic, but content.

What's the last book you've read? It's A Sistah Thing, by Monique R. Brown. It helped me understand & deal with my fibroid tumors.

Name one thing that scares you? Dying alone & no one knowing it's happend. Then no one caring that it has.

What's the biggest mistake you've made? Putting my families well being before my own. I use to let my families opinion of me direct how I did things. There approval ment everything to me. As long as they were okay, it didn't matter if I was.

Who would you cast to play you in a movie about you? Theresa Randle. She's the actress best know from the Spike Lee movie Girl 6. I think she's beautifully tragic

If you ran for President of the United States, who would be your running mate? Oprah she's the most powerful black woman in the world. She has the money, the contacts, & reputation to pull it off.

Who is your favorite TV mom? Claire Huxtable, the Cosby show . She was never afraid to actually gt with the kids when they were being sassy mouthed.

What's the fastest way to pick a fight with you? Physically harm any of the people I hold dear to my heart, then run.

If you could tell one person to shut up, who would it be? Bush

Who would you die for? The same people I would fight for.

Name one celebrity whom you would never procreate under any circumstances? The list is a lot shorter if it asked who I would.

It would be an honor if some said my writing/poetry reminded them of_____________. Nikki Giovanni

Name one sex act you would never perform if you were the opposite sex? I don't think I'm knowledgable enough in the various sexual discrepencese to no what I would & wouldn't try.

Would you ever pose for Playgirl/Playboy? If I had a kick ass trainer first & was offered a heafty sum of money

When was the last time you cried? Right after I was released from the hospital & I felt like an invalid because I couldn't move. It was the first time in my adult life I wasn't the person taking care of someone.

What's the greatest personal tragedy you've ever experienced? The mental & spiritual death of the person I use to be. I was comfortable in my own skin, motivated in the path my life was going, & gtowing as a poet. When it all went away I had to face the truth that I was more like my mother in her negative traits that I had ever concieved as possible. I still don't know how to get back.

Complete this sentence: By this time next year______________. I hope I am no worse off than I already am, moving into my first house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home