Monday, March 27, 2006

Blogger Virgin 101

Hello out there in the blogging world. This is my first offical post on my new blog. The only reason I even started a blog was because one of my very best girlfriends Raquita (who you will get use to me talking about in the future, possibly being referred to as a Geek-a saurus Rex ) suggested I get one since I go to her & her husbands blog on a not so daily basis & will leave comments under annonymous. Also, she though it might be theriputic to unload my thoughts, fears, & random nothingness on a bunch of unknown aquantices in the wonderful would or cyberspace. (I'm a little old & out dated, do the kids still call it that)?
Anyway, in the very near future I will have nothing to do but to sit on my fat backside, surf the net (they still use that one too?), & find new & interesting ways to enjoy myself (keeping it PG, of course). She has allowed me to invade her home, space, & family since I will be having a semi-minor surgery around the middle of next month. So I figured I might as well get the kinks out of this blog thing so I can be a full on expert by the time she doesn't allow me to leave her house for four weeks. Torture. I'm not sit still kind of person for too long so I don't know how this is going to work. I'm sure we'll end up fighting eventually. But it's okay, usually our arguments end up sounding like fourth graders. Ya, know calling each other stupid & loser etc. She's great, sometimes I think (no I know) I don't deserve her as a friend.
So, I'm not sure if I'm suppose to put my backgroud history stuff in a blog entry or in my profile? Hell, I don't know. Besides I don't think I'm ready to share all that stuff yet anyway. It's my first day, gimme some slack people. I guess that's it for now. Hopefully once I've mastered the PC world (?) I'll figure out how to link pictures and links & stuff. Yeah, I don't know how to do anything but check my email, get to the sites were I know my favorire games are, & search for stuff. That's it, but I'm still learning.

3 Comments:

Blogger Raquita said...

yes we will fight, I'm sure before I kick your butt out after the doctor clears you for landing - granted we will probably sound like fourth graders but hey we sound like that most of the time anyway. I'm sure you will be a total brat before that happens and I am prepared. And I will wear my linebacker jersey with last name Bitch proudly. Hey those is the breaks - welcome to Bloggerville homie!!

3/28/2006 01:54:00 PM  
Blogger Benticore said...

HA HA You gotta blog! HA HA you gotta blog! Oh, wait...I was supposed to be nice...well, welcome to the land of the Blogs. And you and my wife dont just sound like 4th graders; you ARE 4th graders. These 4 weeks will be very interesting, I think. Especially since now We got like a built-in Cammy-Sitter!! Sweet! Chicago, anyone?

Benticore
Out

3/28/2006 03:44:00 PM  
Blogger Copasetic Soul said...

welcome to the darkside....dont be skurred the people don't bite......much!

3/29/2006 09:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home