Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Yet another set back

Ok, So understanding that the land of Bloggerville doesn't know that much about me yet I'm not going to bore you with all the details all at once but seeing as how I started this blog to vent I'm just gonna launch into my tyraid.
So I recently had a birthday a million & half weeks ago, (i.e. March 2nd), & like all people as they near the 30 milestone I started to reflect over my life. Ya know the things I've accomplished, the things I haven't. What I'm doing with my life that I could be doing different, etc. So, just a little background info; I live in St. Louis but I moved here from Las Vegas. I came here under the suggestion of my aunt (father's side), who said I could live with her till I get on my feet & get my oh-so chaotic life in some semblance of order. I had a car but left it in Vegas so my mother could drive it (such a long story) & my aunt let me drive her car for a little while. However I've been without transportation of my own for a while now & am starting to feel like a vehicular leech to my friends. Although they're great, they pick me up & drop me off at the various places my life leads me.
As this point I need to stop because I've been updating this post all day at work & haven't been able to just type continously so I've been updating & working, updating & working. In the intrium of this particular day I have been at the point of tears in a good way from laughter & in a bad way from being extremely infuriated. So now there is no point in me contiuing in detail because it is no longer that important to me. It is but right now it isn't. Here we go, basically I applied for a car loan & didn't get so I was really bumbed. I imposed on one of my friends (yet again) & they gave me a ride to work. At work I have been yelled at by just about everybody above (& some below) me for things I didn't do but because my job requires me to get these things serviced, & notated properly, I have get the oh so pleasant task (insert sarcastic voice here) cleaning up other peoples foul ups (again trying to keep it as G rated as possible folks).
I'm 'officially' at the end of my rope. If one mor bad thing happens somebody is going to get the business. Lord, please have mercy & forgive me in advance for whom ever that poor individual happens to be cause they will catch all of it. The only funny thing that happened today was that my loser friend Raquita came by my job right at my lunch time so we went to Walgreens to get some tea. She went to open the door to the store & it polite request patrons to 'pull' the door open & she tried to push the door open. It was the funniest shit I had seen all day. However on the flip side of that the only reason she was even anywhere near my job (when she lives on the south side & I work in North County) is because her husbands plane was delayed due to a flat tire in Chicago. He's been gone for the last 10 days out of the country & they are quite possibly the most sickingly adorable couple I've ever had the misfourtune to call my friends. By the time I am finally able to finish this post she will probably have her ass in the air (which I am woman enough to admit I'm a bit jealous, just a bit).
The more I sit here & type this all out the more I think this blog thing may not be so bad. At the very least I get to showcase all the truly embarrassing & geeky things my friend does that she won't put on her own blog. This blog thing is looking better all the time.

Later Blogvillians (?)
Spoken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home