Sunday, June 04, 2006

The year of the Snake

Yes I know it really isn't he Chinese year of the snake but that's kinda how I feel today. I've been going on this rediscovering myself kinda journey & I swear the person I've turned out to be is kind of a punk. Queue saidd I need a spine & she's right. I'm not assertive enough when it come to dealing with my own stuff but if someone is depending on me I will walk through fire & spit glass for those I care about if they're in any kind of need. It's backward, I know, but I don't know what to make of it. I kinda feel like the character Jun from the book the Joy Luck Club, by Amy Tan ( I love her) not knowing what she was worth & all. I'm not trying to sound like a myrtr or anything at this point it's just how I feel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home