Thursday, May 25, 2006

Tagged by J

I AM: Tired. Tired of not doing the things I really want to do . Tired of not being able to do the things a really need to do. Tired of being tired.

I WANT: to get a car & an apartment so I can stop feeling like a burden on my friends. they say I'm not but sometimes I really don't believe them.


I WISH: I could be more openly agressive. I'm passive aggressive in spades. Hopefully no one will challenge me.


I HATE: asking for help. I know that no one can do it alone but I really want to try. I also hate the fact that I feel like a scared punk most of the time.

I MISS: the confident, formidable, eloquent, positive person I was before I had my heart broken

I HEAR: the voices in my past taunting me, calling me useless

I WONDER: if God gave out written post-its with advice written on them would anyone believe they were really from Him and would they take the advice written

I REGRET: not knowing or liking my blood relatives more

I AM NOT: going to allow myself to give up on me

I DANCE: whenever the music in my head turns on

I SING: for real, only when no one is around or when Cammie wakes up in the middle of the night

I CRY: a lot more than I'll ever be willing to admit

I AM NOT ALWAYS: as strong as everyone thinks I am

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: crocheted blankets & scarves. I'll alter a t-shirt with a pair of scissors in a minute

I WRITE: not as often as I use to. It use to come to me in my sleep & keep me awake. Now I don't sleep & nothing comes

I CONFUSE: myself

I NEED: to sleep without taking pills

I SHOULD: be a lot farther in my life than I am

I START: doubting my ablities, get discouraged, stop trying, get motivated again, rinse, repeat
I FINISH: as much as I can. Insomnia has it's perks.

I TAG: Sometimes Jerry and Raquita, Evan,and Ida

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home