Monday, June 05, 2006

Just another Manic Monday

Today is Monday & I really think I'm dyslexic cause I've been typing things backward all day. Nothing really exciting happened today all though today marks the first in a long three weeks to come. My intention is to work as much overtime at work that I can so I can put more money down on my car (which I hope to have by Friday) & start saving again to finally get a place of my own. Cause no matter how you want to slice it a grown ass woman has no place living with anyone who isn't a room mate. I miss having my own space. Sometimes I would like to walk into a house of complete silence & know it will last longer that an inhale. Then again, I think once I'm gone I'll start to miss the noise. I did miss Cammie the first week I came back to work & I didn't think I would. She was sleep when I went to work & she's sleep by the time I get back to Queue's so the only time I get to hear her yell at me is on the weekends. I made the mistake of letting her sleep with me this past Saturday. See, she wakes up before everyone on the weekends which I think she does on purpose cause during the week she will sleep till about 8 or 9 in the morning. On the week-end though, she has no qualms about waking up at 4 & 5 o'clock in the morning. Now if you're cognizant enough you can giver what she wants & she'll go back to sleep (i.e. juice, binky, diaper change) pretty basic. I on the other hand usually have just gotten to sleep & can't will my body to get up half the time, not all the time but half. Like this past Saturday, Cammie had woke up at like 5am. I woke up to her laying on my chest lifting my eyelid with her fingers saying, "Nee Nee, mornin, Nee nee. Wake up, mornin". So being the the nocturnal Nee Nee that I am I give her a kiss on the cheek and coheirs he into laying down with me, and it worked. The down side to this however is like most children she's a wild sleeper so on this queen size futon mattress I am shoved on the edge against the cold wall. Cammie, on the other hand, is sleeping quite comfortable horizontally with her head in back so I couldn't roll over. Because clearly (insert English accent here) my back is where the child head is suppose to go. Dude, I must really love that kid. Come to find out Quita saw me & Cammie & did nothing to help me, loser that she is. She said she just shook her head & said to herself, "stupid Nee Nee Spoken". It's ok, she's a good kid I still don't want one though.
I didn't hear anything back from West End Motors but I did call my friend Billy's friend named Brian. He works for Nissan I think which is great because I love Nissans. I explained to him the spiel I've given all the dealers & like all the other dealers he doesn't want to do anything till he sees my credit report. But the possible upside to this is since I went to another Lou Fusz car place he may be able to get the credit info from there without having to run my credit & further lower my score. Hey I also got approved for a credit card (yeah me) & will be able to start building my credit history. It's not a big limit ($200)which is fine but I find it funny cause my first bill is going to be $150. It tickles me when I think about it but then I die a little inside. Being a grown up suck hard. I don't want to do it anymore.
For my own amusement today I went to amazon.com & updated my wish list. Most of it consist of movies today. Then I hit pay dirt, I found all these old cartoons that I loved as a kid. Am I going to buy them? Uhhhhmmmm, yeah, hell's yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home